Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

2022 Trail Remote start

366 4
The trail does not come with a remote start key fob but with a push to start button. I was looking at all this plug and play kit from amazon canada, they did not say it would be a problem. Does any one install one before in a 2022 trail?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jason, I installed the Start-X Remote Start for Rav4 Push to start (2022 Trail). Works flawlessly as it does also in our 2015 Rav4 Limited. Amazon 199.99
Hi Douginmuskoka! I'm curious, my mrs' 2020 corolla will turn on rear(and front if I'm not mistaken) defrost when the remote start is activated and it's cool outside. I have a 22 trail and wonder if you've noticed anything like that when you start with your start-x remote starter? Or do you just leave it set to the windshield the night before and the rear stays off until you manually select it?

Cheers,

Dustin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Douginmuskoka! I'm curious, my mrs' 2020 corolla will turn on rear(and front if I'm not mistaken) defrost when the remote start is activated and it's cool outside. I have a 22 trail and wonder if you've noticed anything like that when you start with your start-x remote starter? Or do you just leave it set to the windshield the night before and the rear stays off until you manually select it? Cheers, Dustin
Hi Dustin. Haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary with the Trail. I should say my wife hasn’t said anything to me. She drives it, I clear the snow in the morning and make sure it’s warm. I ask her to leave it on windshield defrost when she comes home at night. Now that you’ve mentioned this I will pay attention this weekend and get back to you if anything is unusual. Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Dustin. Haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary with the Trail. I should say my wife hasn’t said anything to me. She drives it, I clear the snow in the morning and make sure it’s warm. I ask her to leave it on windshield defrost when she comes home at night. Now that you’ve mentioned this I will pay attention this weekend and get back to you if anything is unusual. Doug

Thanks Doug, I'd appreciate that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts