Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2022 XSE and wanted to put a tire that has a little bit more of an off road capability to it for camping and what not. It has the stock 18” wheels on it. Any suggestions are appropriated.

·
Registered
2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XSE
56 Posts
Check out the Nitto Nomad Grappler. A new CUV tire Nitto introduced this year. I have it on my XSE hybrid and have used it on many FS roads and some light off-roading. No noticable noise difference on road and traction has been good off-road. Hard to judge mpg impact as I went with a wider, bigger tire and had lift installed at the same time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the Nitto Nomad Grappler. A new CUV tire Nitto introduced this year. I have it on my XSE hybrid and have used it on many FS roads and some light off-roading. No noticable noise difference on road and traction has been good off-road. Hard to judge mpg impact as I went with a wider, bigger tire and had lift installed at the same time.
Do you have a pic??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What size did you go with? I have the factory 18wheels that I wanted to try and keep but just go wider and taller on the tires but I need to see what will fit an 18 rim. Looks like a lot of people here roll on 17 (that I have found in the search)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts