Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got hooked on a TV series called "24". It is about a CTU (Counter-Terrorist Unit) agent who has to save the day (literally) in 24 hours.

Anybody else a fan of this series? I don't know if anybody else in the world gets this TV program, but it sure is a cliffhanger type of series that makes you want to see the next show. I can't remember when was the last time that I actually looked forward to seeing a TV show every week. :D

Now I find out that it is in the 4th season? Man, where have I been in the last 4 years. :lol:

p.s.. Jack Bauer rocks!!!! :p

B

·
0 Posts
Hey, I haven't seen any of the other seasons of 24, but I'm also hooked this season. Definitely one of the better FOX programs. Lots of cliffhangers. Can't wait till Monday!! Anyone recognize the cameo by C. Thomas Howell (pony boy from the Outsiders)? He was Jack's daugter's shrink boyfriend.

·
Registered
986 Posts
All of my friends are obsessed with 24, but I never really got into it. I do like Elisha Cuthbert though, too bad she's not on 24 that much anymore.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It appears that you need to watch the series from the very beginning (season 1) to truly understand the background of the characters. I need to get seasons 1 - 3 on DVD. Went to the video store and checked on the price of the season 1 boxed set and :shock: .

Looks like re-runs will have to do for me for awhile. Only thing is, that sometimes I forget about the re-runs and miss an episode or two. :x

A network needs to do a "24" marathon; like all 24 hours! Now that is what I'd like to see. :lol:

·
Registered
685 Posts
"A&E" is running mega episodes of 24, a lot of them back to back, but I don't know which season.......or if they're in order......
Get out the VCR..... :shock:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I watched the first episode and half of the second from the first season. Halfway through the second episode, I changed the channel, not because I didn't like it, but because it was so GOOD!!! I already was into to many TV shows at the time and wasn't going to add another one to the list!

That is until now. My girlfriend loves it and like Krytens wife, would probably leave me in a flash if Keifer aka Jack Bauer came calling.

Now she's got me into the new season, and at the end of our vacation this week, from Sunday at about noon, to Monday night, we watched 10 hours of the 1st season on DVD. So good it's ridiculous. I crave cigarettes less than I do that damn show!!!

I'm with you Jeff, the girls can have Keifer, I'll take Elisha. Man was she hot in the first season!! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Anybody noticed the 4.3 Evelyn (First Lady's assistant) was driving on 24? The bad guy stole it and the RAV took an awful lot of gun fire and then got away! Maybe the 4.3's are bullet proof!! LOL :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
I got hooked on the first season. My wife is also in love with Jack but I told her to be careful cause she will either get dead or her heart broken.I do not know what I would do without my tivo because there are a lot of shows I like to watch and so little time to watch them.When I go in to work on Tuesday mornings all the water cooler talk stops when I come by because they know I will cap their butts if they are talking about 24.Most of the time I have to watch it on Tuesday night because I have to get up earlier

1 - 13 of 13 Posts