Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
heres my prime on 245/60/18. rides nice and tires are flushed with fender.
Should have new tires soon.. also might plastidip the wheels black... will post update later...
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Overwatch3r looks very nice your RAV, I own one and looking for some AT tires and I have a question for you.
When you make a turn does the front wheels touch the fairing wheel or the fender?
Mine came with 225/60R18 Dunlop summer wheels and it is very hard to find any AT with these measures thus I'm looking for some 235/60R18 AT.
Thank you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@Overwatch3r looks very nice your RAV, I own one and looking for some AT tires and I have a question for you.
When you make a turn does the front wheels touch the fairing wheel or the fender?
Mine came with 225/60R18 Dunlop summer wheels and it is very hard to find any AT with these measures thus I'm looking for some 235/60R18 AT.
Thank you!

Thank you. 🙏

There is no rubbing whatsoever. None in turns, none in reverse and so far none when going off-road (limited, no I do not attempt Jeep activities). The spacing seems perfect and I have had zero issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. 🙏

There is no rubbing whatsoever. None in turns, none in reverse and so far none when going off-road (limited, no I do not attempt Jeep activities). The spacing seems perfect and I have had zero issues.
Thank you for clarification. You helped me to take a decision for my new tires size. I'll come back with pictures when ready.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also have a XSE and looking next week to put the A/T Trails on as well in 245/60/18. Did you do your spare as well? Was there enough room in the spare well?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I also have a XSE and looking next week to put the A/T Trails on as well in 245/60/18. Did you do your spare as well? Was there enough room in the spare well?
No. Considering it's a spare there was no need. Otherwise, you will have to do the dreaded 5 wheel rotation like a Jeep to keep them all even on treadwear.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts