Thanks for the up-date Drummer....

Wish you the best of luck...:thumbs_up:

Yuma,

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks Yuma !

Still waiting on the call from the case manager ? I will continue to update as this progresses.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Got the call back from a Toyota case manager and had to explain my entire experience again of course. Toyota is pretty much insisting that the original dealer needs to correct this problem and no other dealership will touch it. I said well that's why I called Corporate, thinking Toyota would be the ones to get my almost still new vehicle back to it's original state......all in one piece granting the authority to have it repaired by a dealer who knows how to fix Toyota's ? Toyota seems to have no concern about the workmanship of this dealer and does not care about making me feel confident that my vehicle will ever be the same again ! I explained that I gave this establishment more than enough chances to get it right and every time I go there they make things worse . Toyota is obviously worried about who will flip for the bill for all the work being done and really don't care about how the consumer feels, even if they keep trying until no threads are left on the bolts....... So here I wait for a call back from the original dealer to set up an appt. to have them butcher my poor RAV4 again.
I am so disgusted and sick over this ! I was thinking of trading it for another and visited sales the other day as well as Honda and Hyundai but I will take such a beating financially that it would be foolish to do. I am not going to loose thousands of dollars because of a crappy product and Toyota's incompitence to fix it !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got the call back from a Toyota case manager and had to explain my entire experience again of course. Toyota is pretty much insisting that the original dealer needs to correct this problem and no other dealership will touch it. I said well that's why I called Corporate, thinking Toyota would be the ones to get my almost still new vehicle back to it's original state......all in one piece granting the authority to have it repaired by a dealer who knows how to fix Toyota's ? Toyota seems to have no concern about the workmanship of this dealer and does not care about making me feel confident that my vehicle will ever be the same again ! I explained that I gave this establishment more than enough chances to get it right and every time I go there they make things worse . Toyota is obviously worried about who will flip for the bill for all the work being done and really don't care about how the consumer feels, even if they keep trying until no threads are left on the bolts....... So here I wait for a call back from the original dealer to set up an appt. to have them butcher my poor RAV4 again.
I am so disgusted and sick over this ! I was thinking of trading it for another and visited sales the other day as well as Honda and Hyundai but I will take such a beating financially that it would be foolish to do. I am not going to loose thousands of dollars because of a crappy product and Toyota's incompitence to fix it !!!
My God, I'm using you posts as case study in OCD and paranoia.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts