Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Guys,

I need help with getting a custom turbokit done. The shop I will have making this turbokit up is Sicopata Turbo Performance. They are located in Florida at 1404 Halin Avenue, Saint Cloud, Florida. Their number is 1-407-738-8895 and the shop's owner name is Rafael.

I contacted them from watching a couple of Youtube videos of a V6 Camry that was turbocharged by them.

I have been unsuccessful at contacting the owner of this vehicle (I only tried about 10 minutes ago...:D).

All that I am asking for is for someone local or close to the shop that if they can take their V6 Rav4 to the shop so that Rafael can take some measurements. PLEASE! If your time is valuable, send me PM and we can perhaps negotiate something. All that I'm asking for is if you can take your vehicle to their shop for the shop owner to take measurements. Let me know if any other input, assistance, etc is needed on my part. Thanks in advance!

NOTE: If you have tender ears there is some earthy language in the videos. You've been warned so don't get all upset if you watch them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Kevin, you never give up, do you?
You looking to crack 10 seconds?

:surprise

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
Serious moola gonna be spent on this one! I wish you the very best on putting this together. If this doesn't bust that 1/4 mile 100 mph barrier look for both engines from an F-4 Phantom.......with afterburners.

You must keep us informed on this or we will hunt you down :)

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Have you considered eliminating suspension just for the drag? I mean lower it and put bars in place of shocks.

Think about it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Shorten the track.
That'll do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts