Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by our local dealer that the new RAV will be out by 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. Just like my RAV4.2 known commonly as the 2001 model was released here late 2000. I bought mine Oct. 2000.

I can't wait to see how the new RAV looks like so that I can start looking for a buyer for my current rav and get the new one when it comes out. If it looks good. Otherwise, I might change brands :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I read the new 2006 RAV 4 will make its debut at the Tokyo auto show. In addition, it will be as long as the current Highlander.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon said:
I was told by our local dealer that the new RAV will be out by 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. Just like my RAV4.2 known commonly as the 2001 model was released here late 2000. I bought mine Oct. 2000.

I can't wait to see how the new RAV looks like so that I can start looking for a buyer for my current RAV and get the new one when it comes out. If it looks good. Otherwise, I might change brands :)
Jon... u don't like ur current RAV? What is wrong with it? Just curious.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
people just want the newest and trendiest things... haha... i love my rav... but if i have the money to change to a newer model i would. but if they make it ugly... i'll probably get a x3

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as the Highlander????......

.......why don't you just go buy the highlander instead?? :roll: .....or do some of these people want another Highlander simply called by a different name??? :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts