Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi how's it going.
I wasn't really an active member here on this forum, but I did frequent it. Really interesting to see how much "personality" this car has. I've put alot of mileage on my car and have decided to "downgrade" myself to an integra. Well, I'm getting the car for dirt cheap, and the near future i need to purchase a project car to complete the fixes. So... I will be saying good-bye to my many parts I have purchased over these years.

Attention:[I have many parts that are hard to get and am going to be posting these on ebay.

I will be selling:
98-00 Clear Corner lights w/ white LEDS, and extra bulbs
With the original Toyota box.

These were imported straight from Europe about 6 months ago. For those who know, this is a part that is not legal in North America since the front signal lights need to be amber. Well I have not had a ticket from this part as of yet (knock on wood). If you purchase amber lights, I really don't think they'd make a big deal. I wanted to match the so-called "HID-BLUE" look so I bought white LEDS for both corners. I will have pictures soon. $120 for both sides. Will include LEDS and extra bulbs but NO harness and the original TOYOTA Parts box. Guaranteed pristine condition. No leaks what so ever. Though I must say, in order to fit in the bulbs, I had to expand the holes for the bulbs to fit in - since they don't seem to be made for the North American bulbs. Will take detail photos of this aswell. There is no leakage as far as I know. I have driven it and had no troubles so far.

Centre Console:
This was purchased almost 1year ago I believe... I can probably say this was the last one that was sold on Ebay. According to the seller, this was the VERY last one they had in stock. Guaranteed pristine condition! I must say, having so little space in the 4.1 RAV4 this console helped me out alot. It is still in mint condition, I have not spilled one thing on it or in it. If I can find the instructions, I will definately include it, but it should be fairly straight forward. I don't want to be an a$$ but I know how much these go for, and would like to at least come close to cover the cost of what I had purchased it for which was roughly $120. I can't lose out on this so I'll probably start it around $80. Needless to say, for those who don't have this part, this is a must have!! You'll probably never come across this part in this condition AGAIN.

Eyebrows:
For those who thought or wanted to make Eyebrows for 95-00 RAV4, here's what I did. I bought headlight covers and sprayed off the top section. If anyone's interested, I can sell this too. I'll have pictures of this too. Not in great condition, but what do you want... they're protectors. I think there's a small crack. I'll list this with no reserve starting at $5.00

Taillight covers:
I will post for those interested. Not in great condition, but again it's a hard part to come across. Will start at $5.00.

Clear Tail Lights:
I've noticed that the 98-00 tails are not posted on ebay anymore. Before, these parts would be auctioned off and you'll see one anytime you log on. It's probably a hard to find part. For those who want to fit this into your earlier 95-97 RAV4's, I can guarantee this would fit in your vehicle. While I was working on this project, I bought a pair of 95-97's to fit the vehicle while the glue was curing. I will include the bulbs but not the harness. In theory, I think if you purchase a harness for the 98-00 and detatch the old harness you'll have beautiful tails.... in theory...
I've also heard of members here who have successfully completed this project so you can probably ask around.

Ciggerette connector / dual cup holder DIN unit:
Do you know what I'm talking about here? Hope so... not sure how else to explain this. Well I will sell this for $$$ + trade. I will need you to ship me your DIN, i'll give you mine along with the dual cup holder. I must say, this part comes in quite handy.

Mud Flaps:
Bit of a story, but I purchased these wanting to give my car a "lower" look. It worked... but I had to "cut" into it. If your RAV comes with the factory aluminum side bars, these flaps are for you. I have painted these to my matching silver. If you need these painted, but don't know how, I can help you out, but probably better you get the paint yourself since color matching can become quite challenging. Start at $20.

I think that's about it. I am a little busy and this will probably take time to set up this auction so I'll say sometime this month, I'll have these up and running on ebay. I'll keep you informed. Taking pictures and acurately describing these will be a b!tch but worth the honest sale.

My username on ebay is 416RAV
Click on my "album" to see the flaps, tail lights, and corners.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Ciggerette connector / dual cup holder DIN unit:
Do you know what I'm talking about here? Hope so... not sure how else to explain this. Well I will sell this for $$$ + trade. I will need you to ship me your DIN, i'll give you mine along with the dual cup holder. I must say, this part comes in quite handy
i trade you for mine and some cash let me know

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey everyone

Thanks for the many posts everyone.

Clear tails...
There's a flaw I must first mention to you. These tails have small cracks in them... but I can guarantee I have not had any problems with them. They get a bit foggy, but that's about it.

I'll take detailed photos soon, and hopefully have these all running on ebay in the next 2-3 weeks. Before I have everything running on ebay, I'll have these all posted up on an album so all the members here can get an idea of what i'm selling before it all goes to ebay.

Franco: I actually have someone else interested right now. I didn't think it'd be so popular. What does your DIN look like? Is it the one with cig connector on the side?

If you are interested, I can list just the cup holders seperately.

I've also had PMs for spare tire cover, and bug guard. I can't get rid of the bug guard, but I have 1 extra spare tire cover. This is THE COVER only. I'll give it up for $25. Again, I'll take pictures and post this sometime in the near future.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Re: Hey everyone

Franco: I actually have someone else interested right now. I didn't think it'd be so popular. What does your DIN look like? Is it the one with cig connector on the side?

the one i have right now has 2 cup holders and the light er it in the front of the cup holders do you have pictures of yours

here is the one i have now

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FRANCO:

Hey, thanks for your message.
That's the same as the one I have... but looks like you cut yours out. Is this the one you're looking for? Did you cut your din?? If you did... sorry but I won't be able to take that... I'll need a DIN in good condition to trade.

If you want JUST the dual cup holder, I have that though. Found it in a yard a while ago.

Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Re: FRANCO:

416RAV said:
Hey, thanks for your message.
That's the same as the one I have... but looks like you cut yours out. Is this the one you're looking for? Did you cut your din?? If you did... sorry but I won't be able to take that... I'll need a DIN in good condition to trade.

If you want JUST the dual cup holder, I have that though. Found it in a yard a while ago.

Let me know. Thanks.
no I have the regular one also I bought it from kelly

let me know if you want to trade ihave everything that comes with it lighter included it has a couple scratches but is still good I need it to mount my xm radio thanks again

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures up!! Check my "www" link.

Hey what's up everybody. OK, i'm still in preperation for these items... as for now, i just took some pictures and posted them on my http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2109342476. I don't know about the image quality, but I have a pretty good camera so I can take nice photos. If you have adobe, or can open .tiff files, I can send you the originals - they're like 1meg each in filesize.

Franco, I'm sorry I don't have pics of mine yet... I didn't think you had the DIN for me so I didn't take pics. OK, I will take pics of this tonight. As for the lens, you can see the pics I posted for details. If you want to see a larger image, I'll send you and if that still doesn't do it, i'll take a new picture of this and post it.

UPDATE!!
I can't sell mud flaps..... I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE.... Reason for this... well when I first purchased these on ebay i believe they came to around 60~65 USD after duties and shipping. ANYWAY, I have aluminum side bars on my car. I tried to fit it in, but the "caps" on the ends of the aluminum bar got in the way. I thought about it and only had 1 answer for me. Cut the mud flaps and the caps to make it fit. Result: It worked out... but conclusion... I can't let the car run w/o them now... This completely slipped my mind... I've had a few inquiries regarding these too. Sorry everyone...

SO... I was digging around my house and found a few more things. JUST the dual cup holder - w/o the housing, and 1 clear tail incompleted project. I took apart the lens, but didn't put them back. It's the passenger side. I was going to replace it with my lens, but got too caught with other things, and just ended up forgetting about it completely. This lens is in MINT condition - with the obvious minor wear and scratches it may have on it. This was my 3rd lens I've taken apart so I didn't have any problems with cracking the lens. However, I did crack a bit of the housing while prying the lens off. See pics. This will include the housing UNCUT!

Question: Do you think I should include the housing if I can? I've never done this so I'm a bit hesitant to cut my wires. Currently, I have the 95-97 tails installed but bulbs don't exactly fit nicely. I found the harness for these so If I cut and sodder, I can include the wiring harness for the 2tails I'm selling. If I include the harness, (with some patience and DIY time) any 4.1 rav4 would be able to have these installed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
delays...

Thank you so much for your patience everyone. I'd like to first off apologize for the delays. I tried to take apart my wiring harness so I could include this in the auctions. During this process, I ended up screwing myself and my car is now in PARK and I can't get it out. Well it just happened last night and with some advice I managed to come across and the response from Ian, maybe I can now fix this.... ANYWAY... there's a chance I may not include the wiring harness for any of the tail lights.

After days of debating with myself, I have decided to let the centre console go. I have mentioned this many times, but this is probably as close to NEW as you can find and get. I was probably the last one to get this new. I don't want to cramb the auctions minuite after minuite, and will do my best to keep them a few minuites apart - though this may potentially cause delays in shipping... I will try and set it so it ends on a sunday or monday night for everyone's convenience. I am hoping to get my final pictures up and the auctions running. I've typed up some of the formats, but now I need to revise them... AAAAH... so much frustration.

Now... as long as I can fix my car without trouble today, i'm hoping to have some items up and running by this coming sunday.

Before I make the postings on Ebay, I will post a note here for 1-2 days prior to posting on ebay. The ebay auction will most likely run for 7days.

Again, sorry for delay... this sucks.... really does.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK. everything looks good. Auction date set.

I've decided to start the auction on Sunday, Feburary 26th and let the auctions run for a duration of 10 days.

If you would like the auctions started earlier or later - I'll see what I can do - based on everyone's opinion.

My username is 416rav on ebay aswell. I'll probably have each auction at least 5 mins apart so you can prepare to bid on multiple items. I won't be able to combine shipping since everything is going to be sent by express. Items should arrive 3-5 business days or earlier.

Here are the list of things I am selling.
Toyota RAV4 4.1 Centre Console
98-00 Clear tails (Left and Right)
98-00 Clear tail (Right side)
98-00 Clear corners (Left and Right)
Dual cup holder (cup holder only)
Dual cup holder w/centre din (TRADE ONLY)
Headlight cover (not greatest condition - see pics)
Taillight cover (not greatest condition)

Click on my "WWW" to see the images. They should be up and running by Feb. 18th.

For further auction terms and details, visit my auctions on Feb.26th

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For sale!!

Ok, items are up and running.
Shipping may seem expensive, but these are prices quoted from fedex shipping. Shipping is via express - usually will arrive within 3-5 business days + materials. I've shipped an item as far as florida in a matter of 4business days - since I dropped the item off.
I've learned over my online experience that it's better to have the items shipped fast so if any problems occur, we can have this settled sooner than later.

Good luck and happy bidding.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.