Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No it wasn't me. But, I did see an 4.1 guy buying a brand spanking new blue I4 last weekend when I was test-driving an FJ Cruiser. I was parked by him in our 4.2 and I congratulated him and told him he would be very happy with the larger 4-banger. Poor guy was cleaning out all the cubby holes in his old one. He looked a little bewildered at how much had accumulated and then I guess also from the usual buying ordeal. Imagine his sticker shock going from 4.1 to 4.3 and no rebates at the moment!

Also. a family I know was going to trade in their old van since since the 4.3 has the third row now. Sadly, 3rd rows are scarce and they could get such a good (and cheaper deal) on a Sienna that they bought another van!

At least there is one more RAV4 out there staying loyal and trading for the next generation. Count me in too in the not too distant future. I found the FJC was just not daily driver friendly.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We moved up from a 4.1 (1996) to a 4.3! I miss my old baby...but, not so much that I'd want her back! LOL! She gave me many good years...but, it was time for her to make another family happy (she didn't stay on the used lot very long...).

Now we are very happy with our 4.3. She drives wonderfully, has a lot more nooks and crannies...and A LOT more perks than my 4.1. My goodness! Cupholders and keyless entry! YAHOO!

I probably will be a loyal RAV4 owner for many years to come.

Good luck on your future buy, RAV4HER!

Here is a photo of my husband (RAVAGE) in our old baby that left her nest. Wasn't she purty? LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts