Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Awe I didn't realize this thread was here, I rolled over 100k miles over the summer on my 2007. I'm almost at 110k right now. The only thing I can say is I wish I got the V6 :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sitting at 68,xxx almost 69,000 miles in our 07. Best part is I paid it off today! Got it with 4 miles on it brand new, so I'm pretty excited! I keep telling my 8 month old son that it'll be his first car... something tells me he'll not be too enthused about that :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
2006 Limited I4 Rav4 hits 170,000 miles soon

I just got a 2006 Limited I4 4WD a few months ago, its going to have 170,000 miles soon. I've changed the spark plugs, cabin filter, air filter so far. Any other maintenance should I do for the Rav4 (coolant flush, transmission fluid flush...). Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Almost at 97K miles now on our 2006 RAV4. Will most likely hit 100K in the next month or so. Runs like a champ!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
123k & going strong on our 06 i4 Sport. This truck has been great to us. Biggest repairs have been front axle seal & water pump, which a mechanic friend did very cheap. Just have to keep an eye on oil consumption.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just got a 2006 Limited I4 4WD a few months ago, its going to have 170,000 miles soon. I've changed the spark plugs, cabin filter, air filter so far. Any other maintenance should I do for the Rav4 (coolant flush, transmission fluid flush...). Thanks
any service records on this vehicle?...if not I would do a major scheduled maintenance...like it lists in the owners manual, yep the long list:thumbs_up:.
Search for most of the items, they are on this site somewhere!

·
Registered
235 Posts
142,300 miles or 229,000 km. Rear ended and wrote off September 18th.

2007 Base V6 with leather, barcelona red metallic. No major problems.

30.6 Imperial MPG year round lifetime average. 39.5 best and 25 worst. Was rated at 25 city and 37 highway (Canadian)

Replacing with 2014 Subaru Forester.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought my first 2009 base model I-4 RAV4 at 108,000.
Solid and smooth ride & operation, checked out by two shops pre-sale with one of them only recommending a rear shock soon and a manifold gasket at some point.
Carfax listed a brake job with rear rotor replacement (iirc.)
Other than that, first owner had it for about 30,000 miles then it was sold as a Toyota CPO to the next owner. Imagine it was a traveling salesman from the mileage. Shifts smooth, no hesitation, barely ever rev past 2200 rpm on take off unless I'm entering traffic.
I sincerely hope I lucked out as much as it seems so far - I was once strapped with a nightmare Subaru Forester because they were so rare in North Texas at the time, I jumped on the first one that wasn't smelly or too old, without a presale inspection. Will NEVER. Do. That. Again. About $7k in repairs, obviously some sort of fleet or rental car.

Anyhoo, any and all recommendations for things to check welcome! Love it here in RAV4 land!

·
Registered
392 Posts
RAV4 now has 101K miles! Hit 100K the other week. Great vehicle! Now running staggered 20" Nissan GTR wheels with custom metallic gray powdercoat. Nearly matches the paint. Will post a pic soon!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
just spoken to the previous owner ,, he says my car had a new engine fitted about 18 months ago under toyota warranty ,, so i might be a bit of a fraud in the 100,000 mile club ?? but it still says 103,000 miles on the clock....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well, the RAV just hit 100K this morning! :thumbs_up::cheers:

I've had many fun adventures in my RAV, and I look forward to the next 100K and beyond. My ultimate goal is to see her hit 300K. I imagine it's definitely a possibility, we'll see.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I just hit 100,000 mile on my 2008 V6 RAV. No major problems with it. I bought it with 6 miles on it. It has gotten me all over the country safely and securely. Lets see how far I can take this thing before it completely breaks down. I know I will at least reach 200k.

·
Registered
25 Posts
2006 Toyota Rav4 V6 LTD Blizzard White w/ B Package rolled over 120000km/74564 miles.
Bought brand new, 8yrs old and still runs like a dream.

·
Registered
5 Posts
150000+ on 2009

We drive our rav 2 hours a day in highway commutes. About 150k miles on it. No problems yet besides maintenance and recalls. Wish me luck, I'm about to start towing with it for part time landscaping.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts