Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked everywhere and cannot figure out what it is called and where I can buy one!

I'm looking for the plate that holds the cigarette lighter and traction control in place.

Thanks and if you have one for sale let me know. I need it in black.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It may be sold as part of the center console...try a Toyota online parts catalog as they usually have photos of parts...you can also hit up a parts recycler or junkyard for one...also there was a guy parting out a rav in the classified section a while ago...you might be able to email him to see if he has it...

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,715 Posts
Yeah, it just so happens I have that part noted on my phone. The dealership scratched it and I was going to replace it...It's called Base, Switch, and the original part number was 55449-42010-B0, which has been superseded by part number 55449-0R010-B0. Sells for less than $20.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
It's called Base, Switch, and the original part number was 55449-42010-B0, which has been superseded by part number 55449-0R010-B0. Sells for less than $20.
How does JuneBug do that?!?!?! :eek:

:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it just so happens I have that part noted on my phone. The dealership scratched it and I was going to replace it...It's called Base, Switch, and the original part number was 55449-42010-B0, which has been superseded by part number 55449-0R010-B0. Sells for less than $20.
Absolutely perfect answer, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! Also, less than $20? Perfect!

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,715 Posts
JuneBug, do you what changed between these 2 parts?
Not a clue, they both show the same color code, B0, which is charcoal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a clue, they both show the same color code, B0, which is charcoal.
Apparently it arrived to my house this morning, i'll check when I get home from work. I hope it's the right part. they both look the same to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts