Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone found a decent replacement for suspension components for 4.4 Such as higher spring loading coils and better then OEM shocks? I am still new to RAV4 and still looking around for improvements. I understand that aftermarket is limited, unfortunately. Wish Icon or Radflo would give RAV4s a chance. There are OME suspension options for earlier RAV4 models.. but nothing for 4.4 :(

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CMR makes a spacer lift kit, the only option I've seen so far.
Same here, all i see - spacers.. It`s not as much as lifting RAV4 i am looking for, i would like to have a but stiffer coils (which will provide some lift i guess haha) and better shocks. With 5 ppl in the car and some cargo.. you can definitely feel that OEM shocks are not holding it. Especially in the rear. Might have to get adventures and try some rear Bilstein HD shocks to work. Those are pretty good.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Firestone and Air Lift both make universal airbag kits for the Rav4.4, that should stiffen it up! From previous posts it's a PITA getting the bags inside the coils, but the rest of the install is easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts