Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Loving the Russian review!!

And then there's this gem from Georgia:

YouTube
I'm buying from louieherrontoyota. They have a lifetime warranty on their Rav4's!
Wish I could find it again; I saw a dealer video of a 'test drive'. 2 of the 3 minute video were spent at a stoplight. When they finally start rolling, the driver puts it sport mode and comments about the huge improvement in handling; while driving on a dead straight road.

Keep em coming, these are great!

F

·
0 Posts
I'm buying from louieherrontoyota. They have a lifetime warranty on their Rav4's!
Wish I could find it again; I saw a dealer video of a 'test drive'. 2 of the 3 minute video were spent at a stoplight. When they finally start rolling, the driver puts it sport mode and comments about the huge improvement in handling; while driving on a dead straight road.

Keep em coming, these are great!
Impressive! Great website, too....more complete info per vehicle.

You have to find that sport mode clip so I know how to handle Main St. :p

Philippines launch promises a "Drive Back to the 80's!"

·
Registered
63 Posts
This so called "off-road" tests are carefully staged to fool uninformed public to say the least. With 1.5" of lost ground clearance and (if you pay attention to the front end) bumper lower shape there no chance the new RAV4 can follow in steps 2007 version.
First, with the same wheel span and lower GC break-over angle is way bigger than in older version. One has to careful when traversing small bumps.
Second, front lower bumper is parallel to the ground instead of rising (2007-2012) that mean attack angle is lower.
Third ,if Toyota wanted , I mean really wanted to maintain soft off-road capabilities why is they deleted Hill Descend Assist.

121 - 140 of 172 Posts
About this Discussion
171 Replies
44 Participants
RAV N US
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing