Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Car: red, with some black trim
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen a value here for "best":
Why does the car not display best fuel consumption?
As you can see the trip computer is set to metric units, but even so it should work. This looks quite similar to what I have seen on slightly older Priuses, maybe some one knows what needs to be changed to get the "best" fuel consumption displayed.

The graph has very course values, 0, 10, 20, 30.
that's about 25, 12, and 8 mpg.
when I'm driving, I cant really see the difference between 23 or 19 mpg, so it would be handy being able to see the "best" consumption.

Incidentally, this is a made in Japan model, sold in Europe, it may differ from the North American spec.
The bottom photo shows an average consumption of about 30 mpg during the previous 15 minutes.

Gadget Display device Multimedia Auto part Personal luxury car

Gadget Font Display device Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
Rav4 hybrid executive 2016 AWD
29 Posts
Good day Jack,
i believe in the case of your first photo, your best fuel consumption is 0 because your trip 3 has zero fuel consumption. Best consumption displays best consumption over 5 trips. So as long as there is one trip with zero, your best consumption will read zero. atleast this is what i could find on the dutch toyota hybrid forum.

·
Registered
Rav4 hybrid executive 2016 AWD
29 Posts
Appartently the current trip is also included when it comes to the best fuel consumption. And somewhere else it says that it only works after the first 800 km…..my guess thats not an issue for a rav4.4….

1 - 3 of 3 Posts