Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Blizzak winter tires on Toyota steel wheels. 80% tread remaining. size is 215/16

All chrome lugs and center caps included.

125.00 plus shipping

Ideally, buyer should be located in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois or Eastern Minnesota to avoid shipping costs.

Email me at [email protected]

(the other set of wheels referenced in the following posts are sold - I only have the steel wheels/Blizzaks for sale)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 4 "L" alloys w/duellers and 4 Blizzaks on stee

Dan Dahl said:
FOR SALE!!!! The alloys are the original 5 spokes from my 2001 RAV4 L 4wd. These were removed 1 month after buying the car new. Wheels are pristine and tires have less than 1000 miles on them. Size is 235/16

Also, I have 4 Blizzak winter tires on Toyota steel wheels. 80% tread remaining. size is 215/16

All chrome lugs and center caps included. Will throw in a set of locking lugs.

$500.00 FOR BOTH SETS!

Ideally, buyer should be located in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois or Eastern Minnesota.

I'm interested... Mainly in the Alloys with tires. Can you send me pictures? My email is in my profile or gamma742 at hotmail dot com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Emailed pics.

Asking 350.00 plus UPS shipping.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: 4 Blizzaks on Toyota steel wheels

I am seeing two different prices here.
why does one say 150 and the other 350+ship?
Dan Dahl said:
I have 4 Blizzak winter tires on Toyota steel wheels. 80% tread remaining. size is 215/16

All chrome lugs and center caps included.

150.00 plus shipping

Ideally, buyer should be located in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois or Eastern Minnesota to avoid shipping costs.

Email me at [email protected]
Dan Dahl said:
Emailed pics.

Asking 350.00 plus UPS shipping.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 350.00 was for another set of wheels. I am now selling the steels for 125.00 plus shipping. Sorry for the confusion.

Dan

·
Registered
685 Posts
DARN!!!......I wish you were closer......that's exactly what I'm looking for!!!! :shock: ...and Blizzaks, at that, love them!!!..........but the shipping and duty would kill me :cry:
I could probably buy new and come out ahead....................

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics Pls...

can you send me some pics or post them... :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tires/wheels sold pending payment from tom1.

PS: These tires are $91.00 US each at the Tire rack. To get a new set plus wheels would be about $500.00.

g0cruz: I will contact you should the deal with tom1 fall through.

Thanks
Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts