Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these window visors from eBay for 40$ shipped, came all the way from South Korea. I really liked how slim they are plus it comes with a 3rd piece for the rear window to cover up all the chroooome. Simple installation clean And wipe down all the chrome trim, then peel and stick the visors on, btw 3m tape is super sticky once on it’s on just make sure it’s all lined up

here’s the link to the product

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the same brand and set. I like the 6 piece setup and the look. Doesn't stick out to much. Cleans up the chrome trim look. Auto Clover makes nice accessories. I've had another set for a different car. No issues for 3 years with those.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited Silver over Black
32 Posts
I like those...any wind noise issue with them installed?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks nice. Where did you get the door steps?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I bought these on your recommendation and they are fantastic! Fast shipping(2 weeks), easy install and look great. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any reduction in wind noise? It's been asked but not answered
I’ve heard about this wind noise complaint on here but honestly even before i put them on I didn't even notice the wind noise from driving on the hwy so I couldn’t tell ya if it reduced it or not

·
Registered
'19 Rav4 XLE Hybrid--Magnetic Gray Metallic
109 Posts
I got mine ~2 weeks ago, but 4/6 pieces were cracked. I quickly contacted the seller and I'm awaiting a new set. Fingers crossed that the new set is undamaged.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got mine last week as well, all in great shape. They fit and look great, and no appreciable noise increase!!

·
Registered
2019 Super White XLE AWD
11 Posts
Those of you who received yours, what courier delivered it once it arrived in the states? Mine has been dormant for 6 days (last seen in customs). No word on how or who will deliver.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Those of you who received yours, what courier delivered it once it arrived in the states? Mine has been dormant for 6 days (last seen in customs). No word on how or who will deliver.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
it came USPS. What you are seeing is quite normal, a lot of shipping from Korea and China goes thru a shipping agent that places a bunch of items into one bulk container and then has to process them thru customs in the US. Saves the shipper a bunch on shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts