Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunshine Automotive HID Kit. 9006 or H4 Kit. 4300K (Brightest or 6000K (Mercedes or BMW looks) I don't sell anything over 7000K. Brand new kit. Comes with warranty. Kit includes all the necessary items, Xenon bulb, wirings, ballasts, instuction or diagram. These kits are weather resistant. So if ballast got wet or moisture from Xenon bulb, kit will still function. All wiring are insulated and withstand high heat. NOTED: H4 kit will lose the ability to use your high beam. I also have H3 in 4300K or 6000K for your foglamp application. These kits have a low failure rate and all bulb are burn in at least 1 hour for quality assurance. Email me if you have questions at [email protected]

Going price is $270.00 each set for member here. Shipping charge is depend on your location. For US shipping I will send out signature confirmation for secure shipping.

here is the url for the kit http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2131045332

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey rav4rayt! its kitty_senshi!!!

so since i know you had a rav4.1 - are these for the rav4.1?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kitty
The kit can be for the 4.1 or 4.2. The 96-97 model uses H4 but you will lose the high beam. Unless you upgrade to the 98-00 and rewire for the 9006 set up then you can use the 9006 instead. You can use for your BB too hee hee

Ray

·
Registered
16 Posts
uh.. if those are really hid bulbs, they don''t look shielded in the pic, and they're rebased i'd assume. so wouldn't these cause massive glare? I'm not sure with the RAV4 headlight specifically but I thought just shoving a HID bulb into a normal reflector causes is a lot of glare, doesnt have the cut off of normal HID projectors and is illegal, just wondering.. Id love to have hid lighting in my rav but I don't think there is really any way at this time. (other than a diy hid projector retrofit) please correct me if im wrong.. i'll change the post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts