Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, new to the forum. The RAV4 is a great car and mine has served me well. Also love the 4Runner, especially the 3rd Gens. Sometimes the Rav and Runner seem like big brother and little brother. Anyone else here a fan?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have both. 2007 4Runner and 2014 RAV4. The 4Runner is a different class. I also had a 1997 4Runner. Love the 4Runner except the current model. Don't like the look. Patiently waiting for the next model.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey ya'll, new to the forum. The RAV4 is a great car and mine has served me well. Also love the 4Runner, especially the 3rd Gens. Sometimes the Rav and Runner seem like big brother and little brother. Anyone else here a fan?
I'm the second owner of a 1998 4runner 4x4, v6, limited. I blew up the first motor at 90,000 miles. Threw a rod and replaced the motor with a used one from Japan Import, located in NC. It had a knocking noise so I had it replaced immediately. The second used motor from them was also a turd. The third used motor was a charm. I have 208,000 miles on motor. Come to find out they just get their motors from the salvage yard. Anyway, I still like my 4runner and plan to keep it until it completely falls apart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts