Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pictures in page 2 of my website listed below...

just installed 4 7" monitor, what do you think? the visors I really like... the back ones are kinda ugly in my opinion... I think they are more for the looks then usibility... the distance between where you seat and the monitor is really close and it's not very easy on the eyes...

also the wooddash... hum what do you think? I kind of like my current aluminum trim (page 1) but the aluminum trim doesn't look OEM, wood dash is more OEM .. which one should I choose... if wood doesn't look good i'm going to return it... it's freaking $2xx something for few pieces of plastic... I'd expected them to be 24k gold plated for that kind of price.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/693495/2

·
Registered
396 Posts
I like the visor screens cause they fit perfectly but those headrest screens have got to go. They are way too big. Definitely should've gone with something smaller that would fit within those headrests. AS for the trim. I'm kinda biased in that I'm not a huge fan of wood trims as I am with carbon fiber. But if you're trying to go for the more luxury look, then wood's what you should have. I'm more into the sporty, softroader look, so carbon fiber or brushed aluminum would be my choice of trim.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me too I'm the one who ask the seller to sell me the color combo aluninum and carbon fiber kit...

the wood kit is my gf's idea... she says oh look i like those wood trim on Lexus... :x

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u should check out www.myronanddavis.com they have headrests for the rav that have built in monitors. so all u do is pop urs out and pop these ones in and it comes in grey leather. i sell them at my work and they are the cleanest headrest screen that ive ever seen. the visors that u have look great but it would look a lot better if u make the rear as clean as the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts