Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, just got back from a VERY long day. 3 dealers. The best I could do on a sport red was 24,900 so far. I am still trying to get lower. Is there a big difference between 4x4 and 4x2?? I live in pa and drive in snow not that much. I am getting very frustruated!!! And I was told the sport only comes one way-with side airbags, moonroof, 6cd, tonou cover, etc. You can't take any of these off. I didnt want side curtain airbags, but I was told "they only make them one way" Is this true???

B

·
0 Posts
It's funny that you say that,,,but in your region that is true and in NY its not. Fact of the matter is we cant get side airbags on a sport and have to opt for the Limited to get them.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
The 2wd does just fine in a few inches of snow. It's just when you get to a few feet that it becomes a problem.

Save a lot on gas too.

S

·
0 Posts
when i got my sport, i only wanted the moonroof, but the dealership said that it comes with the rest of the items that you mentioned. they said it comes in a package and toyota likes to make them that way...

it doesnt snow all the time in denver also...i've driven a 2 wheel drive sedan for 6 yrs and managed. but on those snow days, it sure does come in handy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sure, you have to pay extra, but imho the 4WD is not only for driving on the snow and the side air bags is one of the most sensible options for a light truck with high center of gravity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts