Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tim, where in New England are you from? I'm from the Boston area, but haven't been home in almost three years since I married the military. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you going to be commuting in the RAV when you get it? I miss that old commuter rail, myself. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
There are many, many V6's showing up for the southeast as well... they range in availability dates from Feb 9 to the 20's so far... Nothing for the Mid-Atlantic, unfortunately... :cry:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lys078 said:
Are you going to be commuting in the RAV when you get it? I miss that old commuter rail, myself. :)
I'll drive some and rail some. The traffic is usually pretty bad, but at least I'll be in my new Rav. The problem with the rail is that it's crowded and doesn't save any commute time unless the traffic is really bad.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's just no way around a headache when you're commuting into the city. Thankfully I only lived two commuter rail stops away.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Toyota site for Upstate Eastern NY also shows the 6 for the Limited 4X4. We might be in the same region as the Boston area.

I want the 6, but I don’t think I have the time 9ie car inspection is in March and may not pass). Plus I'd like the Sport.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Re: 4x4 Limited V6 SUV 5-Speed Automatic - On the Toyota Sit

Kelly Smith said:
The buyatoyota.com configurator is wrong :? The 4cyl's have 3-speed automatics and the V6's all have 4-speed automatics :eek:
Damn... I HATE it when I post WRONG info :roll: My above quote is WRONG. I'll blame it on driving RAVs all night at work and seeing the number 3 on the shifter of the 4cyls and the number 4 on the shifter of the V6's :?

Truth is.. the 2006 I4 has a 4-speed auto and the V6 has a 5-speed auto. Sorry about that :(

The buyatoyota.com configurator is CORRECT 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts