Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderful experience: on my I4 4WD, I got 29 mpg on 9 hours driving to Disneyland with 6 adults and 2 kids.. and of course the baggage.

I can not tell about the experience sitting all that time on back, because I was always driving, but their comments were more about walking and making lines for the games on the 3 days at disney rather than sitting all of them together on the 9 hours...

S

·
0 Posts
Nice gas milage, but I wouldn't suggest doing that too often. The maximum safe number of passengers for this vehicle is 7. You don't have enough seat belts for 8. :shock:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe,... I will tell the secret of configuration to get all of them in... like in spanish we said.." everything fit in a jar knowing how to put them in".... 2 adults in front, 3 on the second row... and a 14 year old guy on one of the 3rd row, and on the other the 2 kids sharing the seat belt...

How to avoid fighting of the boy and the girl sharing the belt?.... easy!, first half of the trip they were sleeping... and the second half, seeing a movie in our laptop....

And remember that when you use the 3rd seat row... there is space were it is normally hidden... and the same space is all the way up to the head rest of the 3rd seat row... of course we audit the luggage to be sure they have just the cloths they were going to use during our stay at Anaheim.... I will try to post some picture later of all of them inside the rav....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts