Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for 98-00 RAV4 front signal lights (CLEAR). They have it at RAV4OZ but the shipping is a little pricy.
Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
682 Posts
The postage cost for the clear bumper lights would be AU$71 for regular air mail (3 to 10 business days) or AU$62 for economy air mail (2 to 4 weeks). Pretty sure you can't buy the clear lights in the USA. The postage prices i've given are the cheapest ones we could find.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mohit

Thanks for the reply.
130 for each signal assy is pretty steep... I'm still trying to find them cheaper.

T

·
0 Posts
Yes $130 for each is kinda steep. I brought my for $180 a pair. I had a friend of my brought it for me while he was in Japan.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeh the price does seem a bit steep but it's the cheapest price for those lights in Australia (they are genuine Toyota lights). Toyota dealers charge a lot more than we do. If you can find them elsewhere that's great :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hey TRayD, are you Raymond from the old R4W Forums; the one with all of the cool carbon fiber parts and rear retrofitted disc brakes? If so, welcome back to the forums. I wouldn't mind hearing about all of your mods. since you were gone. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Hi Derek
Yes it is me Raymond (carbon fiber freak) How are you doing?
I have not done much to my car lately except retrofitted my headlamp to the 5 Series projector. I also brought a pair for clear bumper lens for the 98-00 from Japan but havent install it yet because I'm waiting for another Bomex bumper. Other than that, I didn't been doing anything new to my car yet. Haven't come up with any new ideas hee hee. Been busy with my own side job so. How are your car coming along?

Ray

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Nice to hear from you again Raymond. :D I'd love to see picts. of your 5-series projectors on your ride. You would be the second person other than myself who has done this conversion that I know of. How do you like their performance? As for my RAV, mods have slowed down a bit from last year. I installed the front bull bar and have a leather interior kit waiting to be put in. Oh yeah, also got some TRD lowering springs to put in too; but deciding whether I want to lower the RAV or not. Also, I am thinking about changing the rims. I didn't much care for their looks when I got it.

When ya got the time, post up some picts of your fantastic RAV; the newer members would love to see them. :D

G

·
0 Posts
98 Clear Corner Lens Available

are you still interested in getting one???

-g0cruz

·
Registered
392 Posts
98-00 Clear Bumper Turn Signal Lense Assemblies

I will be selling or trading in my 1998 RAV4 in about 6 -8 months. I have the Japan/Australia spec clear bumper turn signal lense assemblies on my RAV4.

If you want them, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work something out. I'm located in Southern California.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts