Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone! I'm new to this site and was so glad to find a website like this for Rav4 owners. It is quite interesting to see how everyone personalized their vehicles.

My newbie question is... Would a 98 grille fit my 96? I like the look of the 98 and older grille and I was wondering if anyone has tried replacing their older 96 or 97 grille to the newer one.

Thanks!

Jon

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Yes, it will fit. I had a '98 grill on my '96 model for a couple years. I had received a FREE grill from a '98 model with a damaged TOYOTA logo/emblem on it. I was able to swap the logo/emblem out with a LEXUS emblem. I eventually tired of people asking me what I was driving :? so I swapped back to my original '96 grill :roll:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
RAVMAN said:
Yes, it will fit. I had a '98 grill on my '96 model for a couple years. I had received a FREE grill from a '98 model with a damaged TOYOTA logo/emblem on it. I was able to swap the logo/emblem out with a LEXUS emblem. I eventually tired of people asking me what I was driving :? so I swapped back to my original '96 grill :roll:
DO you happen to have a picture with the Lexus Emblem on it .....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts