A little bit of Kyiv Autumn

1567 Views 26 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  SLS Artemis
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Sky Tank Combat vehicle Self-propelled artillery Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
9,928 Posts
So the second photo is showing you on top of the vehicle which you drive during on weekdays and your RAV4 is for weekends only? :)

Reactions: Koval`off

· Registered
606 Posts
I hope Ukraine takes back everything that is theirs, including Crimea!

What Russia is doing to the civilians in Ukraine doesn't surprise me. They did the same things in Chechnya and Syria. The world knows Ukraine is going to be successful! President Zelensky is an amazing leader too! I have nothing but admiration for him staying there to lead the fight.

I have followed this conflict closely being I have a son in the military. I'm sure he will be over in that part of the world at some point.

· Registered
RAV4 2019 Active
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope Ukraine takes back everything that is theirs, including Crimea!

What Russia is doing to the civilians in Ukraine doesn't surprise me. They did the same things in Chechnya and Syria. The world knows Ukraine is going to be successful! President Zelensky is an amazing leader too! I have nothing but admiration for him staying there to lead the fight.

I have followed this conflict closely being I have a son in the military. I'm sure he will be over in that part of the world at some point.
Thanks for your support.
I hope that the war will end soon and our children will live in peace and not in a bomb shelter.

· Registered
RAV4 2019 Active
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I look at the posts here about people who can't connect to their cell phone or their sunroof is leaking, and I can't help but think about what Ukranians are going thru. We need to whine less about non-important things and care more about our fellow humans.
Many Ukrainians spend time on social networks to take their minds off the war. Recently, a rocket arrived at a power plant near the house. Now we have problems with electricity. But when it is, we immediately go to the Internet. Read the news, find out what else is happening in the world. otherwise we can go crazy.
So I am happy to read about RAV4 and try to support this topic. Founded a small Rav4 club in Ukraine. Everyone there is friendly. We discuss improvements, tuning, breakdowns and, as always, fuel consumption on hybrids))

· Registered
425 Posts
What is happening in your country is wrong on so many fronts. Someone should honestly step in and stop the senseless killing of innocent people. The worst part is that most of the Russian soldiers are very young and don’t even want to be there themselves they are forced into service.

i applaud you all for holding your ground and defending yourselves against that maniac.
Hopefully it will end soon and Kyiv can start to rebuild.

· Registered
RAV4 2019 Active
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is happening in your country is wrong on so many fronts. Someone should honestly step in and stop the senseless killing of inocent people. The worst part is that most of the Russian soldiers are very young and don’t even want to be there themselves they are forced into service.

i applaud you all for holding your ground and defending yourselves against that maniac.
Hopefully it will end soon and Kyiv can start to rebuild.
The sadness is that the Russians are dying young guys, soldiers. And our women and children are dying. Unfortunately, NATO only expresses concern. Thanks to them at least they give weapons.

· Registered
606 Posts
The sadness is that the Russians are dying young guys, soldiers. And our women and children are dying. Unfortunately, NATO only expresses concern. Thanks to them at least they give weapons.
I'm sure NATO is trying not to escalate the conflict into more than it already is. It is unfortunate that it even started. The weapons that are being supplied appear to be highly effective. Those Javelins from what my son has told me cost $180,000 USD per shot. HIMARS appear to be highly effective too. I read an article that was written by a Russian journalist and they seemed to be amazed at the accuracy of HIMARS. It is obvious by the success Ukraine is having on the battlefield that if NATO were to get involved it would be short work. Russia has a saying of "escalate to de-escalate" and I wouldn't be surprised if Putin played the nuclear card if NATO were to get involved. His military is already looking extremely weak to the world. Hoping Ukraine will be part of NATO in the near future!

Everybody needs a Saint Javelin. I ordered one for myself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts