Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I was wondering if anyone has used the aaa buying program? ANd if so, how much how a discount on the new rav?? I have been a member for years, and never knew you could go through them to buy a car. I am trying to get the "best price" although that might mean waiting until spring. I read on another site not to pay msrp, that the prices will drop. There is no toyota dealer listed in my area on the aaa site. I have been trying to call to speak to someone. I f anyone has any experience with this, let me know. Thanks!

K

·
0 Posts
Re: aaa discount

The dealer said it will be around 3% above invoice. I think this is pretty good since the V6 is in very high demand (due in part to the delayed release date and very few stock out there). Costco has a similar auto buying program. The Costco affiliated dealer said that nobody out there will give it at or below MRSP...but they will (i.e. at MSPR) since I'm a Costco member! What a bunch of &$(#! :evil:

Once my order comes in 2-3 weeks for the V6 Flint Mica Sport, I will go to the dealer and see the AAA pre-arranged price sheet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts