Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more time we spend with/in our new rav, the more happy :D we are with it. It replaced a Dodge Ram Hemi Quad cab, so we are definintely happy at fill up time. It is also very easy to negotiate the parking lots. It is so versatile that we even refer to it as "THE TRUCK", not "the van". There have been many posts about the third row being to small for adults, and it generally is. Except that the 2nd row seats slide forward. This makes the third row viable up to 5' + and 150lbs +, even an adult for short trips around town. Of course the front row is pushed forward and the 2nd is pushed forward too, but it is an option.
We especially enjoy dusting souped up hondas at the stop light wars. :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
My wife was not thrilled when I decided we needed to dump or '04 CRV (that's a whole other story) for the Rav. I got plenty of underhanded remarks leading up to the purchase, especially since I had to have the Sport V6 in Barcelona Red, which is tough to find around here.

The other day she took it out shopping for the evening and, returned with the following statement, "I love the Rav! It gets better each time I drive!"

I too enjoy stopping next to the Honda "rice boys" who think they're going to blow us off the line with the Civic DX's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts