Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about adding a forum under Other Cars. Might be interesting to see what others cars we have.

Feedback....

·
Registered
986 Posts
Not a bad idea but usually those posts are under Off Topic.

I always thought Kelly should add a section for our own reviews of different products we have used.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not trying to give Kelly more work to do, but Jeff's idea kind of reminded me.... We used to have a "dealer experiences" forum. Perhaps we could have one forum for "dealer experiences/product reviews"? Unless one or the other ended up having tons of posts, then they might need to be separate. The old "dealer experiences" forum was active, but not overly so, so the two might work being combined.

Becky

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd also like to see a product review section. Maybe someone would actually go out and buy these infomercial things like the turbonator or electric superchargers to see if they even work. It'd be nice also to see reviews on legitimate products like the Tanabe exhaust and see what actual gains one gets from it. So far, everyone does their mods, but it seems like we're all just guessing as to what kinda ponies they're actually adding to our rides. It'd be nice to have access to soeone with a dyno so all these products could be tested. Ah well, wishful thinking on my part. :roll: :wink:

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
I think a new thread is enough to cover this topic..... I don't think it's necessary to create another forum..... that's just my .02 cents...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts