Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order my rear anti-sway bar about two years ago. It cam with a rather flimsy rear installation kit for my RAV4

Then this happened

Since I had to uninstall the bar, I had to be a lot more careful when running on back roads. As the upgrades kept coming in and I installed it I knew that the bar is a must have. Recently Nelson (aka Checho) asked to buy it from me. No, I think it's time to reinstall it. I called Addco for the NEW rear kit price. Sure enough, Addco came thru with the new kit again, FREE. No wonder that have stayed in business for so long. :wink:

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you find yourself having a little trouble fitting it all together don't hesitate to ask. Its kind of bitch getting the bar to fit on the end links and get everything tightened using the new system. :wink:

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dnylrq, like you to me. I know I can always count on you for help. 8)

I'll install more or less in Xmas vacations. Also I'll install a new K&N system. This setup look a lot like the one Moza has on his RAV4. The only thing is that I'm going to try to position the inlet tubing straight, not in a angle. I'll also place an extra breather just in case water clogs the inlet tubing. It will hesitate a little. But it will get air into the throttle body and it won't stall in the middle of accumulated water in the streets when it rains.

Also the A'PEXI Super AFC. With the header that I have on, and all the rest of the goodies that I have. I know it will make more power. also, I'm planing of covering the intake, filter and tubing with Thermo-Tech. Some people might think I'm crazy, but man all these little mods real work.

Well, let me put it this way. All the 4 cylinders and some 6 cylinder enthusiasts have claimed down, A LOT lately. When I was driving around town, someone always was willing to kind of make some noise to try to attract attention and of course, lets say , challenge the old man. Not any more. :wink:

What kills them is that the engine sounds stock.

·
Registered
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derek said:
I just love a company that backs their product! :D

I'll definitely get my rear sway bar from Addco now!!! Yes, I will be getting it in the near future; just too busy with other things to do new mods right now. :cry:
Welcome to the club of busy people. School, University, Computer Repair class, personal commitments. :roll: . All of a sudden it gets a little overwhelming. But guys, you have never seen or heard news of the weak, only of heroes. Just say to yourself, "I'm just starting" :idea: :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts