Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Magnetic hood bra?

Had never heard of this until now. The price is really reasonable. How well does it fit?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fits like a glove.....easy to put on....just have to wait for the temp to be above 60 degrees. I'm not having any luck with adding pictures. If you send me your email to [email protected] in the subject line magnetic bra I'll send you the pictures.

I was able to add pictures to the gallery.....2013 Rav4 exterior add (mzgabby)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Can't see the picture, it looks like a grey broken square; see screenshot below.
Screenshot_20170312-183838.png

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks Butts, I also founded on Amazon:
Screenshot_20170314-073222.png
Not bad and looks to fit good.
But would it really work protecting our Ravs?

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Registered
45 Posts
In all seriousness, anyone consider one of those clear bras? And yes, definitely looks more like a bro :D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
In all seriousness, anyone consider one of those clear bras? And yes, definitely looks more like a bro :D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I had one on my old Venza. It was practically invisible and kept the hood "blemish" free. Even going through car washes didn't affect it at all. As far as I'm concerned, the best option.
My RAV4 is only a couple of days old, but I'll definitely have it put on this car too.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Gabby, if you want to post a picture from your album it's easy. Go to your album. Click on the photo you want to post. Right click on the image and choose "copy" or "copy image" from the menu. Go back to your post entry window and right click and choose "paste" from the menu.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had one on my old Venza. It was practically invisible and kept the hood "blemish" free. Even going through car washes didn't affect it at all. As far as I'm concerned, the best option.
My RAV4 is only a couple of days old, but I'll definitely have it put on this car too.
Say you were to wait until you got your first chip. Would you need to touch it up before putting on a clear bra?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts