Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the 19 Hybrid XSE and it comes with low roof rails. I would like to add the aluminum Thule (or Yakima) roof rack but when I try to enter my make/model on the aftermarket websites, it says they don't make compatible roof racks. Anyone else with low profile roof rails have luck and can recommend which Thule/Yakima roof racks you installed?

Bonus points if it will allow you install them so they don't hover directly above the sunroof. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased the 19 Hybrid XSE and it comes with low roof rails. I would like to add the aluminum Thule (or Yakima) roof rack but when I try to enter my make/model on the aftermarket websites, it says they don't make compatible roof racks. Anyone else with low profile roof rails have luck and can recommend which Thule/Yakima roof racks you installed?

Bonus points if it will allow you install them so they don't hover directly above the sunroof. :D
Curious what setup you ended up with.

I have a '19 Hybrid XSE and looking for a rack/basket option that doesnt completely block the sunroof. Have looked into adding the Adventure rails but from what I can tell the fixed crossbar points will always obscure the sunroof to some degree. The Prinsu rack that seems popular on this forum has a great look but the low profile covers the entire sunroof from what I can see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts