Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one of these in their RAV? I have the old one from my 2012 Scion Xb that I traded in, and AFE's site calls for the same part # for my RAV, but their description underneath the pic says for 2008-2014 Scion XB 2.4L. However, when looking at K&N's listings, they list a different part number for my RAV vs the Scion. All after market stock style replacement filters seem to have the same part numbers between the two vehicles though, even Toyota themselves. I did try putting the AFE filter in my RAV, and it fits the bottom side of the air box fine, but the lid seems to fit a little loose with this filter in. I can grab the lid and wiggle it around a bit, even has a slight bit of up and down movement, which doesn't seem right to me. Was really hoping to be able to reuse my AFE filter, but I'm a little worried about the way it fits. I'm guessing most guys here just use the Toyota replacement filters?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.