Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the seat stain easly ( even with 2 cans of scotch guard). Has anyone found some good seat covers??

·
Registered
227 Posts
sikpuppee said:
Has anyone found some good seat covers??
I'd recommend GT Covers; http://www.gtcovers.com/index.asp
I purchased my 2003 Highlander seat covers from them (which were perfect) and I ordered a rear seat cover for my 2006 RAV4. (which installed a little tighter than I would have liked)

The last time I checked, they were still working on a front seat cover for 2006 RAV4 limited.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's tough to find seat covers for this RAV that work with the side airbags. That's if you don't want to go leather; I think there are many more options available there.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice seat covers but I was thinking around the $100 US. And in Canada only the limited with leather "B package"has side and curtain air bags.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Seat covers

I just want to protect the original cloth seats from stains, rain, etc. 99% of the time I only have people in the front seat, so I really don't have to worry about the back.
I found some that are a pretty close match for NON-AIRBAG grey interior at Walmart or Auto Zone. I believe there are tan versions also. They fit on the seat and have an extra part for the headrest. Not an exact fit, but pretty close for the cost. They do cover up the pouch in back of the seats, but you could cut it out if you really wanted to. I'll take pics and post this weekend. Not to expensive, $34-37 for the front set.

IF you want the full package - front and back seat covers, I think your only option is the link in the above post. OR if you got the side airbags it looks like they are your only option.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pics

Here are the pics, from my album, First is the box it came in

Next a view of the Drivers side installed, pretty close to original.

And a back view, you could cut a slot to still use the pockets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts