Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can anyone tell me where to get these headlights? They match the color of the paint, (in this case black but I have seen them in silver as well), but unfortunately, none of the guys at cardomain.com who have these lights repond to email. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction. Jamie

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/466193

T

·
0 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
if you have a black rav.. they look very nice... if you have any other color... the'll look very odd.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just sent them an e-mail asking if they would even ship to Switzerland first of all...... most places don't like doing that so much. You think they would budge on their price if I gave them a call?? Maybe if I whined about shipping costs they might!! lol... What I might have to do is try to find someone in the States to order them for me, then buy them back from that person and have them ship them to me. Depending on what this online store says about shipping, that may just be my next thread! Thanks for your help, if you happen upon other online stores that carry these headlights I would apreciate the links.... so far I've had no luck. Peace, Jamie.

T

·
0 Posts
Heinznfries44 said:
I just sent them an e-mail asking if they would even ship to Switzerland first of all...... most places don't like doing that so much. You think they would budge on their price if I gave them a call?? Maybe if I whined about shipping costs they might!! lol... What I might have to do is try to find someone in the States to order them for me, then buy them back from that person and have them ship them to me. Depending on what this online store says about shipping, that may just be my next thread! Thanks for your help, if you happen upon other online stores that carry these headlights I would apreciate the links.... so far I've had no luck. Peace, Jamie.
continue to check ebay you may get em there too

·
Registered
184 Posts
you also can get them from TTE in Europe.Also what I might suggest is to open UPS account and give your account number to those guys and they will bill your account with no problem. I do export EDM stuff like that, quite easy and simple.

Ultima, they dont look odd in white..... :shock:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE

First of all, thanks for all your help with links to find these lights. Unfortunately, these lights are only suitable for the years 2001-2003. This is why: In 2001-2003 models, the fog lights are a rectangular shape and the front blinkers are located just above the foglamps in the same housing. In the 2004 and on models, (round fog lights), the front blinkers are integrated in the headlight housing. The Twin Projector headlights have NO blinkers in them, only high and low beam.... so there would be no front turn signals on the vehicle after the swap. The parts will fit on plug&play style, and I guess that's fine if you want to drive without front turn signals, but good luck with the police on that! I'm looking into possible ways to re-locate the front turn signals in such a way that they will pass inspection here in Switzerland, but even if I do figure something out that works for me here, it may not be a valid solution for someone with the newer model Rav in a different country, as every country has their own specs and laws. I'll keep you all up to date if I figure something out, but for right now it looks like I'm going to have to forget about this mod...... goddamn Swiss fun police!!!! (Pardon my french!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts