Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a more aggressive grill for my rav. I really like the tacoma grills that have "TOYOTA" in the middle of the grille in big block lettering. Has anyone heard or seen of any grills like this that I can buy?

·
Super Moderator
9,118 Posts
The year of your RAV4 might be helpful. And what country you're in.

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,447 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ JuneBug: YES!!! That looks great!! will you kindly direct me to where you purchased, or how you did your custom grille?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd love to have a grill like that for my 2012 RAV but I don't think they're commercially available. I've seen the pic before and think the guy made his. It seemed like a pain to me so I didn't do it. I wish someone would make/sell them. Love the look. It harkens back to the day when Toyota's were "real" Toyota's.

·
16,447 Posts
@ JuneBug: YES!!! That looks great!! will you kindly direct me to where you purchased, or how you did your custom grille?
I didn't. Click on the links I provided along with the photo.

·
16,447 Posts
I'd love to have a grill like that for my 2012 RAV but I don't think they're commercially available. I've seen the pic before and think the guy made his. It seemed like a pain to me so I didn't do it. I wish someone would make/sell them. Love the look. It harkens back to the day when Toyota's were "real" Toyota's.
He didn't exactly MAKE it, he put 2 different parts together. The grille he says came from Ebay. The big TOYOTA badge is from an old Land Cruiser--the part can be ordered from any Toyota dealer. He attached the badge to the grille.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts