Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at these aftermarket headlamps installed in this Rav.

Anyone knows where these may be purchased, and how much these sets go for? Else, what do you folks think of it?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
those cost some cash they are made in JAPAN . they are awesome but mucho money once again I said it alot of money for the set . I think there was a member here selling his ...check

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the inputs/link, franco90, Ravke.
Hope there is a source/supplier that sells it not to be too costly.

From the link:

It looks slightly different, this one having projector lamps. Probably better as it may already be HID ready? Can't just see around the website for the price though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Ravman! I think these are indeed the ones.

From the link:

$720? :shock: franco90 wasn't kidding about its cost. At least, with this, I now have a basis for its going price, in case I do find one here locally. I saw some civic versions of this lamp being sold here for less than $200 a set. Just couldn't find one yet for the Rav. Hope they make more affordable versions for the Rav as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
autobeat... i saw a couple of rav4s in manila with those headlamps, dunno if theyre replicas or oem toyota. Atoy bodykits has them for around P25k i think, but theyre locally made with "lamps" of questionable quality and origin.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bruno said:
autobeat... i saw a couple of rav4s in manila with those headlamps, dunno if theyre replicas or oem toyota. Atoy bodykits has them for around P25k i think, but theyre locally made with "lamps" of questionable quality and origin.
Thanks, bruno. Just this weekend, I was also able to see a Rav on the road fitted with one. DId not have a chance to get a good look though, to see what type it is. Where is Atoy bodykits, just so that I could compare? Thanks. :D

Ze said:
2o]wow, that is quite expensive
Yup it is still, if the price is as bruno recalls from that shop. Its $476 :shock: converted, if others are wondering.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Autobeat said:
Where is Atoy bodykits, just so that I could compare?
http://a-toybodykits.com/contact.htm

You can't miss it, especially with their huge logo sticking out. I haven't been inside their shop, but they seem to be getting good business. I have contacted them about fabricating a sport/mesh grille, but I opted to go to a different shop to get a grille fabricated.

K

·
0 Posts
A-Toy does awesome work! They are the guys that did the kit for my buddy Andy Adan's G2 Familia (yes, im a former Familia owner myself...lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts