Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here. Bought some aftermarket headlights for my 2004 Rav4. Installed fine, but the headlights are badly misaligned. Alignment screws don't seem to work. Wondering if I got a bad set or if these are all duds... Thinking of asking ebay seller to send a replacement a new set at their cost. Anybody successfully installed/adjusted these before? Unable to post link to them...you can find them on google search/ebay.

Helix/depo Black Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signals for 04-05 Toyota RAV4

Thanks!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
New to the forum and have not done aftermarket headlight assemblies on the RAV, but had a similar experience with Ebay aftermarkets on my '04 Mustang GT.
The ones that you reference appear to be of very similar construction, which is substandard. Aim was WAY off and adjustments made no appreciable difference. If you haven't yet sent them back and still can, I'd do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post here. Bought some aftermarket headlights for my 2004 Rav4. Installed fine, but the headlights are badly misaligned. Alignment screws don't seem to work. Wondering if I got a bad set or if these are all duds... Thinking of asking ebay seller to send a replacement a new set at their cost. Anybody successfully installed/adjusted these before? Unable to post link to them...you can find them on google search/ebay.

Helix/depo Black Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signals for 04-05 Toyota RAV4

Thanks!!
You should get “Anzo” aftermarket head lights they are halos and look great and aggressive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts