Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a 2010 Rav4 Limited V6, I want to do a custom black mesh grill, the problem is the bumper cuts through the middle of the grill and has the big Toyota emblem. Has anyone done a custom mesh grill for this model? Is this anything available on the aftermarket? I feel like if I wanted to do a full blacked out grill I'd have to start with the non limited bumper to get rid of that center piece, or at the very least I could dip the middle piece black, but I'd rather have the whole front opening be one piece kind of like how the 2019 Rav4 Adventure looks.

Any thoughts or advice?

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Google says: #Aliexpress US $135.90 10%OFF | Front Bumper Sport Mesh Grill Grille Fits for Toyota RAV4 RAV 4 09-12 2009-2012
It is not for the Limited model which the OP has. The one you posted is for the Base or Sport model. The Limited grill is very different with 2 narrow sections.

This one may fit the Limited model and is a mesh style that can be painted black. The seller say it fits 2011 to 2012 but not 2010? I checked and the 2009 to 2012 grills are the same on the Toyota website.

Toyota grill (see Whats Fits and shows 2009 to 2012 Limited V6)

·
Registered
344 Posts
It is not for the Limited model which the OP has. The one you posted is for the Base or Sport model.
Yup, my bad, responded to quick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts