Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After starting my 97 Rav 4, l turned on the lights,but the backlight for the air condition /heater controls is slow,or the sliders or speed control needs to be moved before the light goes on.A fuse problem or short?Thanks for any help.$100 /hr labour here in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
I noticed a smiliar instance on my RAV as well.... the front face of the control panel can be removed, and there are some miniature bulbs that need to be replaced every so often... I have a few burnt bulbs that I am going to have to replace as well for others such as the backlight for the hazard switch, etc... :roll:
Best thing would be to buy a bunch of them so whenever they go out you have some spares....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rockitman said:
After starting my 97 RAV 4, l turned on the lights,but the backlight for the air condition /heater controls is slow,or the sliders or speed control needs to be moved before the light goes on.A fuse problem or short?Thanks for any help.$100 /hr labour here in Canada.
Then , this morning (strangely enough) the small clock now works.Is this Rav possessed or what?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts