Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, another murdering terrorist bites the dust. Pissed me off though he looked relatively good after having 1,000 pounds of bomb dropped in his lap. Someone even placed a frame around his face. I would like to see his body dragged through the streets, and hung from a bridge, like so many of the innocent victims. One more crisp salute to all the men and women in uniform. :cheers:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I refuse to think of the death of any man as a good thing (anti-karma), but he earned his fate.

My only major concern is that we've lopped the head off the proverbial snake and two more will spring up to take it's place. There are two ways this can go;

1) the leadership is gone and everything starts dying down (hopefully)

2) There's a lot of infighting that starts which results in more deaths while a successor tries to weasel his way to the top.

Only the future will determine which it is.

Wayne

D

·
0 Posts
Wayne said:
I refuse to think of the death of any man as a good thing (anti-karma), but he earned his fate.

exactly, and before the Creator, he'll receive his judgment for whatever he did, whether it is good or bad.

i don't think we as humans, are in the right position to say what must be done to him, for it is written in the bible "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her..."

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
I guess it's better to get these guys alive. So then we can expose them for what they really are. I have a PowerPoint sent to me by the engineer who is doing some work for me. If you really want to know what Islam is all about. Drop me an pm, I'll sent it to you. In it, is expos of what idiots and fanatic these people really are. It's about a boy who stoled a piece of bread. This what they do to him.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here's my conspiracy theory.. I can't believe someone else hasn't thought of this first... Again this is a conspiracy theory I know little of how the proceedings went up to the bombing. But, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Step 1 : USA offers $25 million for Zarqawai's head on a platter.
Step 2 : Zarqawai bombs mosques and upsets Bin Laden and the other leaders
Step 3 : Bin Laden decides Zarqawai needs to be replaced and orders one of his people to do it.
Step 4 : Bin Laden's choosen hires a courier
Step 5 : Courier informs the USA of the location of Zarqawai.
Step 6 : USA bombs and kills Zarqawai
Step 7 : Courier collects $25 Million
Step 8 : Courier transfers the $25 Million to his true leaders -- Al Qaeda
Step 9 : Zarqawai is replaced by someone more closely aligned with Bin Laden

This is a great theory! The USA wins by getting their man and a new leader for Bush to advertise as evil. Al Qaeda wins because they've got a more friendly leader and some more funding. Beers all around!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wayne said:
Here's my conspiracy theory.. I can't believe someone else hasn't thought of this first... Again this is a conspiracy theory I know little of how the proceedings went up to the bombing. But, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
This is a great theory! The USA wins by getting their man and a new leader for Bush to advertise as evil. Al Qaeda wins because they've got a more friendly leader and some more funding. Beers all around!
YOU ARE FUNNY LOOK AT 7 AND 8 THE GUY THAT TOLD ON OLD BOY IS ALSO DEATH . THEY WE BOTH FOUND INSIDE THE HOUSE .. NICE THEORY........... 8)

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Next time you have to go to the washroom tell your freinds.

"I've got to go take a Zarqawai"

This will shed light to the proper meaning of his name.

:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
880 Posts
franco90 said:
Wayne said:
YOU ARE FUNNY LOOK AT 7 AND 8 THE GUY THAT TOLD ON OLD BOY IS ALSO DEATH . THEY WE BOTH FOUND INSIDE THE HOUSE .. NICE THEORY........... 8)
Ya tht makes sense. No one see anything wrong with this picture?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Wayne and Garth wrote:

YOU ARE FUNNY LOOK AT 7 AND 8 THE GUY THAT TOLD ON OLD BOY IS ALSO DEATH . THEY WE BOTH FOUND INSIDE THE HOUSE .. NICE THEORY...........
Yeah, right dude, don't ya think it's like a super, Right Wing conspiracy, man, I'm gonna hurl??!!!
Welcome to.......
http://shsd.k12.ar.us/SHHS/CREATORS/Creat01/Chistophers Web page stuff/My Favorite Things/waynes_world.jpg

OC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts