Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to welcome all the new members as we have had a huge increase in the past Seven months. I think there is a new RAV model or something having some effect. Can't be sure.

Anyway I wanted to let you guys/gals know that Most of you haven't entered where you are in the world in your profile. You can edit your profile as often as you like but it would be great to add in that you are in "Nome Alaska" or "Tim-Buc-To" or where ever you are. It is important because it makes it easier for people to help with questions, many of which are location specific.

You can also enter your info here. This is on our Home page but here is the link. Some great pictures there too. http://www.frappr.com/rav4world

Thanks everyone!

Later. M.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've noticed improvements thanks to those who have updated their profiles.

We still have many that have not done so. Lets Go! Tell us where you are. Be proud of the fact that you are from the "Sunshine State" or the "Liberty State" or even the "Home of the Largest Red Oak Bucket in the World".

People answering your questions will have an easier time giving you a response plus it makes it more interesting for everyone here as well.

Lets get on the ball!
Later. M.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Year and Thousands of new people. Please tell us where you are located in your Profile so that the answers get easier for all of us.

It is an easy fix just click on "profile" at the top of the screen and enter in your location/Country or even what continent you are on.

Remember ....... Frapper .......you can also add yourself to that also so we can catch a glimpse of where you live.

Happy Posting! Have fun.

Later. M.

R

·
0 Posts
this is cool website and a forum... i browse some of the owners of rav4 and how they modify their rav's cool i think ill learn alot here...

to all members maybe you could help me find a dealer here in winnipeg, manitoba canada wer i could accessories my 07 rav4 there is alot to be done but i wanna start with the rims any suggestions ,website's or better location of dealers here in my place

thanks

M

·
0 Posts
Greetings

I wandered in here last week and had to join, as I was so impressed with the helpful sharing and general good humor of posts. I'll be getting a RAV4 some time in the next year... will have to decide between '07 and '08, and you bet I'll chip in whatever's worth sharing. First thing will be to get hubby a Tacoma. Used? New? We'll see what we can learn.

Thanks to all, and see you 'round campus!

R

·
0 Posts
Hi everyone,

New RAV4 owner...my boyfriend found your forum (he's big toyota fan/owner x3) and sent the link. Joined last week and have been reading a lot of the posts. Lots of good info here here and good resources. Thanks so much.

F

·
0 Posts
Just joined ,from New York. Been a Toyota fan for a long time. Had a Celica forever. Man I loved that car. Now I have a 2006 Rav4 and a 2008 Scion XD. I love to take the Rav4 camping and I use it for Outdoor Activities.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi to all members!!

im new here and also new owner of 04 rav4!

these is great to finally know some owners of rav4 .

im from phil.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My first post here

Been doing a lot of reading here. Looks like a friendly knowledgeable group of folks here. Who wouldn't want to join such a place? Just bought my 2000 RAV4 a week ago and I love this car already. :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Re: My first post here

2000 RAV4 said:
Been doing a lot of reading here. Looks like a friendly knowledgeable group of folks here. Who wouldn't want to join such a place? Just bought my 2000 RAV4 a week ago and I love this car already. :D
Welcome to the Forums :!: and enjoy your rav4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from OKC. Been lurking on this forum for a looong time. Traded my '05 Basic for an '08 Sport about 3 weeks ago. Learned more about it on the forum than the dealer ever told me. In fact I have had to explain some features to them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi,
I am a returning member from the UK (Wales), I joined when I first bought my 4.1 Rav4 back in '97, I have moved since then and Retired from full-time work, but still have my trusty 4.1, 124,000 miles (only just broke in). I didn't realise the forum was still going, all my 'old stuff' got deleted of course, but that was to be expected. Great to see it's still going, A great 'Fount of Knowledge'. Ray :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone owner of 2 2010 rav4s mine a 4X4 sport v6 with a sport appearance package in mettalic grey! My wifes a base V6 4X4 in black forest mettalic!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.