Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a take on Zoomies idea. Thanks Zoomie for your topic on "Winter Photos". Great way for everyone to share how they use or abuse their RAV's.

It's that time of year here in Eastern Canada that all the snow is gone (not that we had any this year) and there is lots of mud and trails available.

Please share some pictures here for this season and show us some highlights of maybe a Roadtrip, Landmark (with RAV) or something cool or unusual you did with your RAV. All welcome. Lets get on board people! (4.1,4.2,4.3)

Here is my contribution so far. Of coarse its Off-Road.

Have Fun!

Later. M.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice picture. This isn't an "off-road" topic, I just took these pictures the other day and thought that "hey they're spring photos....why not."

Come on people. I'm sure some of you guys have taken trips with your RAV's. Lets post some pics from around the world that have your RAV as a theme.

RAV in front of the "White House" would be cool but its a hard one to get now with the new security. RAV with "Lady Liberty" would also be awesome or one with the "Jesus" statue in Brazil. You get the point. I don't have any right now with land marks so mud will have to do. Sorry.

Later. M.

O

·
0 Posts
This is the first picture set for my Little RAV4. It is a 2005 plus edition, in Canada that means air, cruise, leather, tinted windows, fender flares, aluminum wheels, 60 series tires, tire pressure monitor, ABS. I have only added the step bars and a little lock for the tire cover. I love my new mobile!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something like that.

Small joke in Newfoundland; What is Newfoundland's biggest city?

Red Deer.

Used to be Toronto but it seems that all oil jobs are what every ex sea-fearing Newfoundlander is seaking these days.
I'm originally from NL but I didn't quite make it that far west.

Alberta is a cool place.

Later. M.

·
Registered
346 Posts
My RAV4 driven into a tree!

...and out the other side. 8-}

This was on our trip south from Portland to San Francisco on highway 101 along the Pacific coast. Very pretty, VERY twisty (loooved that!) and quite wet on our journey.

Trees of Mystery in California.
(Paul Bunyan, Babe the Blue Ox, and us):

Same day, our baby wedged in a big fat redwood
(don't worry, all it took was ~20 pounds of grease to break her free 8-})

Well, that's my contribution...so FAR.
-Brian

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great Pictures! See, that's what Im talking about people. Your wife may think you are weird for doing it (or your husband etc.) but...You're proud of your RAV and damn it, I'll take a picture of it inside of a huge redwood tree if I feel like it.!!!! "OK hunny, snap it now quick before anyone is looking."

Have fun with it. Landmarks, mudholes, Highway shots (action or not) just be creative this summer and get some cool pics of your RAV having a day out.

Here is spring thaw in NewBrunswick a few months back in front of the "Longest Covered Bridge in the World"

Later. M.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Geez Marcutio... where was that? Cool pic :thumbs_up:

Ok, here are mine. It was on June 16 when we went for a stargazing trip (not really :p, 20mins from my house). The place we went to is in between Twin Cities and Franklin Blvd. or something like that, and although is near the suburbs, it's pretty dark and you can even see the Milky Way with the naked eye. That day Mars, Mercury and Saturn were going to be very close to each other and we didn't want to miss that :p. I wish i got good pics of the planets, but we don't have astrophotography equipment $$$ :?

Here we were unloading the RAV. The 10" telescope was still in the box. The tripod you see is from our first telescope, a 5" one.

A view from the front. The pic is a little blurry cuz i didn't have a steady hand that day. Didn't eat dinner until after we finished unloading :? There's my bf in the background. He avoided me taking a pic of him... darn it! :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts