Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a replacement hub cap (I'm sure this is not the correct terminology - it's a small plastic cap, a couple inches in diameter, that fits over the center of the RAV4 alloy wheels)?

Thanks.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
My suggestion.... search your lcoal wrecking yards... or an online source like this ---> taprecycling.net (Warning - 3 pages of wrecked RAVs :cry: )

Since this item is 8+ years old, it might be tough getting one from Toyota, plus they would probably charge an arm+ :?

I got one several years back from a friends wrecked RAV 8) Not as a replacement, but for the spare wheel mounted on the back of my RAV. IMHO... Toyota should have include the center cap for the spare... oh well. :evil:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kelly Smith said:
My suggestion.... search your lcoal wrecking yards... or an online source like this ---> taprecycling.net (Warning - 3 pages of wrecked RAVs :cry: )

Since this item is 8+ years old, it might be tough getting one from Toyota, plus they would probably charge an arm+ :?

I got one several years back from a friends wrecked RAV 8) Not as a replacement, but for the spare wheel mounted on the back of my RAV. IMHO... Toyota should have include the center cap for the spare... oh well. :evil:
Thanks for the tip - I'll check them out, along w/ some other junk yards (ironically, that link you sent me is to a recycler that is just a couple miles from me)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts