Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
We Vancouverites are blessed with a good food scene here in the 604.

I watched all your videos. I'm not sure if your aware, but Vancouver is really known for the best Cantonese food. It's as close to Hong Kong as it gets. If you and your family like dim sum, I highly suggest "Western Lake". Be warned, if you arrive after 9:30am, you could be waiting a hour. This place is busy every single day, especially on the weekends.

We also have a huge demographics of East Indians as well. "Tastys" is a great choice.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We Vancouverites are blessed with a good food scene here in the 604.

I watched all your videos. I'm not sure if your aware, but Vancouver is really known for the best Cantonese food. It's as close to Hong Kong as it gets. If you and your family like dim sum, I highly suggest "Western Lake". Be warned, if you arrive after 9:30am, you could be waiting a hour. This place is busy every single day, especially on the weekends.

We also have a huge demographics of East Indians as well. "Tastys" is a great choice.
Much appreciated for taking your time to watch the videos! We did plan to get dim sum as we did read Vancouver has the best dim sum! We can't wait to go back and try out Western Lake and Tasty - more vlogs coming!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts