Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally have our Everglade Metallic V6 Limited completely loaded in our driveway. Only missing mud guards but would like to purchase those soon. Otherwise, she is a beauty! :D

When live in a hilly area and the roads can be quite steep in places and she handles like a dream. I couldnt believe how fast she took it. And the engine is SO quiet but I have to say the first thing i have to complain about is the cup holders but I did find a soda bottle that doesnt fall out, the 20 oz diet coke bottle fit quite nicely but the 24 oz diet pepsi did not however, kept falling all over. The JBL upgrade is totaly worth the $300 something. May not be compteition grade but totally awesome anyway. Our dealer took car of any rattling since i told them what I found here on the site and NOT a rattle to be found. I hated to come home and park it, I could have driven around forever today. Tomorrow will be a day to take a ride! :lol:

Thank you everyone for all the information and helping us make the decision to buy the RAV.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That is what I thought. I liked the Alloys, but it came to the point to walk away from the deal or just bite it. I waited already 5 weeks! The advantage is that you have 5 rims that are the same. In case something happens, you always can exchange for the spare. :?

...and I got a free oilchange out of it! What a win!!!!! :roll:

But I looked up on Toyota.com and in Connecticut the option #C with third row doesn't come with alloys. And the third row is the most important option for us.

Somthing that surprised me is the fact that this car is a station wagon and not a SUV. Is this state specific?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here it says SUBN (suburban) on the title and so did our explorer. I think they use that as a generic term for not a car or truck.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
sports have 5 matching aluminum wheels too:)

Raffor said:
That is what I thought. I liked the Alloys, but it came to the point to walk away from the deal or just bite it. I waited already 5 weeks! The advantage is that you have 5 rims that are the same. In case something happens, you always can exchange for the spare. :?

...and I got a free oilchange out of it! What a win!!!!! :roll:

But I looked up on Toyota.com and in Connecticut the option #C with third row doesn't come with alloys. And the third row is the most important option for us.

Somthing that surprised me is the fact that this car is a station wagon and not a SUV. Is this state specific?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts