Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the 4 pin wiring diagram for 2007 RAV4 ,,,4 cyl ..tried AutoZone but nothing

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,773 Posts
This is from the 2007 wiring diagrams. The black and grey wires are for the I4, the pink and yellow are for the V6. Hope it helps:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks the only thing is we have a 4 wire connector with white ,green,blue,black wire plus a main heavy gauge wire back to the battery .no voltage at the green wire ??? Thank you

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,773 Posts
Thanks the only thing is we have a 4 wire connector with white ,green,blue,black wire plus a main heavy gauge wire back to the battery .no voltage at the green wire ??? Thank you
The green wire comes from the GAUGE1 10 amp fuse. Have you checked the fuse?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sorry but I didn't fully explain if u include the green screw on wire there is a total of 5 wires and the 10 gauge wire has battery voltage ..I will try and take a picture of the 4 pin connector I am talking about .tganksypu again

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,773 Posts
I could find no diagram of the 4-pin connector. However, in the schematics I provided, the wires are labeled 1,2,3, and 4. These would be the pin locations on the connector.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wondering how to check the ecm part of the alternator circuit ?? Thank u everyone happy new year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts