Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
The only advantages to me that I see with Entune are the SOS button and over the air map updates. I have not bothered to install the app.

My cheap Verizon A50 Samsung pairs and contacts and recent callers both work. Each the first and every time. So it could be a phone or OS level thing for those having trouble.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Samsung S9 paired fine with my RAV4 Hybrid limited no problems at all, contacts came over fine. I did do the Entune update.

·
Registered
187 Posts
$550 for more distraction? I don't stream audio or video. If I want an app I stop my car and whip out my phone. What does it give me?
Exactly. While there are some things that are god safety functions, I will encourage all to not even bother with hands free calling. Pull over and take the call. Already too many distractions. Built in nav is nice but there should be less distractions than what manufacturers are installing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LG MirrorDrive app. There is a youtube video shows app being used to display Google maps, youtube videos, etc on headunit, it looks promising but may not be needed as the 2020's have AA and I think all 2019 can get patch download from Toyota downloads.

·
Registered
354 Posts
LG MirrorDrive app. There is a youtube video shows app being used to display Google maps, youtube videos, etc on headunit, it looks promising but may not be needed as the 2020's have AA and I think all 2019 can get patch download from Toyota downloads.
If you can confirm this last statement, please share the steps it takes to do it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts