Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem with my XLE 2020 version. I couldnt replicate it at the dealer but luckily, another customer brought her car in with the same issue the day before so they believe me right the way. They took my video and said they would send it to Canada Toyota for advice. I am patiently waiting for them. Luckily that it is getting cold in Canada so I dont have to use my AC anymore. If anyone got the issue fixed, please share. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
9 Posts
Blower motor isn’t the issue, I had that replaced and still have the noise. It has to be something tied to the AC system, because there’s no noise if the AC is turned off, even with the fan running.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blower motor isn’t the issue, I had that replaced and still have the noise. It has to be something tied to the AC system, because there’s no noise if the AC is turned off, even with the fan running.
Yes I tired to show it with advisor at dealer. He think it is a problem with ac but when he arks with service they told him. It’s normal when the temperature has change it with be has noise. But I think it not should be.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts