Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Yea, I know... that and Burien Toyota, and various others i've seen... all those gave me the idea of tryin' on the RAV.... but like I said I never got it to work on the RAV.... all of those it has worked on is the 5SFE... probably due to something with the computer.... don't know.... didn't work on the 3SFE though.... I tried all sorts of different scenarios too....

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
mensajero said:
What were the RAV4 doing regarding performance? What were the symptoms?
Man I thought I sent this to you an email before... :roll:

It ran like crap, the idle was funky, etc...etc... wouldn't really be able to tell what it was doing unless you had a Wideband oxygen sensor or had it on a dyno... could be a voltage related issue with the map sensor or ECU related.... don't know.... I didn't want to risk the chance of blowing up the motor...

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
mensajero said:
DJ, can you send me the diagram of how to hookup the e-manage computer to the ECU.
I don't have a diagram... I just used the ECU pinout manual from the Emanage stuff and then used my Haynes manual to match wires..... when you have the emanage or are getting ready to install it I can lookover the manual and help you out... I don't have the emanage manuals anymore, they are online though so they can be downloaded in .pdf format....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts