Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know.. On the Limited's hvac controls you have another feature that no one seems to talk about.. Ya know we have a dual zone temp control feature that is wuite handy. We use it all the time. You can adjust each side of the cabin to any temp yopu want.. We use it all the time and love it..

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
You got that one right, Flyman - especially if your spouse is going through menopause........."Turn the temp down on the A/C!!". "Do it on your side to suit yourself, Fireball!!!" :lol:

OC

K

·
0 Posts
OCInsomniac said:
You got that one right, Flyman - especially if your spouse is going through menopause........."Turn the temp down on the A/C!!". "Do it on your side to suit yourself, Fireball!!!" :lol:
Now I know why all the Limited owners are older.

·
Registered
760 Posts
This is true.........a fantastic feature, no more whining from the better half......I'm too COLD :? Also it's getting up into the 100+ degree temperatures here in Tucson, it's very comfortable inside set at 80 degrees :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like the auto climate control just for myself. I set both sides to the same temp and it does a great job keeping the temp of 74 degrees. I'm the type of person that was constantly adjusting the heat, air conditioning, and the fan, plus opening and closing windows trying to get comfortable. I do have one question though. Is the fan setting automatic too, or do you have to adjust it manually?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the fan too is automatic. The second you change the fan setting while on auto it will override the auto (notice the AUTO light will go out) and you wil be in manual mode. The change th efan setting adjust th etemp setting while in auto. The furthur from setpoint you change the temp the higher the fan speed will go .

·
Registered
67 Posts
The auto-climate control also has a button for "micro dust/pollen removal capability" which I imagine is handy for allergy sufferers.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's a really good feature too I might add. Problem is though is shuts off after a preset time. I'd like to keep it on all the time. Anybody figure out if that can be done while in the AUTO mode :?:

S

·
0 Posts
yep, extremly useful... She always likes it warmer than me, so it comes in handy...

B

·
0 Posts
OCInsomniac said:

OC
Dual climate also works great when strong sunlight is shining on one side of the car. If you're the one sitting on that side, it sure is nice to crank down the AC a few notches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts